View Profile SoullessBarbarian

6 Movie Reviews

MAUAHAHAHAHA

HA HA, great stuff. These make me laugh to tears. Keep the series going.

Ha HA!

It's like Ren and Stimpy style, very abstract and slap stick in humor. Apart from that the guitar intro music is very classy. The only thing that would make this perfect is a little refining of some of the lines, thought I saw a tiny bit of flicker, no big deal really. Keep it up.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Everything is Ren & Stimpy

Brutal!

I love how these always end with the main character dieing in some brutal way. Good job at having and visual and audio work together to make me jump a few times. Look forward to next.

5 Art Reviews

Epic Sci-Fi

It's art like this that fuels the forge of human ingenuity, I love the overall angle and design, the colors. its epic. I would like to see more stuff like this, maybe add more spaceships or some epic transition point as if the ship was breaking space-time. I have no doubt you can create the desired effect of reality shattering sci-fi!

Reminds me of . . .

Reminds me of some sort of daemon of the Chaos god Tzeench from Warhammer 40k. Oh, and I like that its graphite pencil, we don't see enough of those these days. . .

Epic Sci-Fi

What more is there to say? Your sci-fi art is very original and epic. You should work for a video game company and do the concept art for some new sci-fi game.

n/a, Male