SoullessBarbarianSoullessBarbarian

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

MAUAHAHAHAHA

HA HA, great stuff. These make me laugh to tears. Keep the series going.

Stuck! Stuck!

Ha HA!

It's like Ren and Stimpy style, very abstract and slap stick in humor. Apart from that the guitar intro music is very classy. The only thing that would make this perfect is a little refining of some of the lines, thought I saw a tiny bit of flicker, no big deal really. Keep it up.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Everything is Ren & Stimpy

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

Brutal!

I love how these always end with the main character dieing in some brutal way. Good job at having and visual and audio work together to make me jump a few times. Look forward to next.

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

LOL

I was laughing to tears by the end. Although it was some what predictable to be like the guys butt on a chair, you pulled it off with the guy's reaction, classic stuff.

Tankmen:Dual part 2 Tankmen:Dual part 2

Beyond Epic

That has to be one of the best action musical montages I have ever seen. What's more is you did not just have it be a montage, but had a nice creepy end scene. So many montages just end with the last note. Can't wait for the next one. . .

Santa's Cookies Santa's Cookies

Brilliant

Simply Brilliant. Although I am kind of disappointed that you only used half of the hilarious stuff we generated that day with the microphone. And you didn't even use any of the parts I did . . . :(
So why did you even record my voice?

Well, at least Kane's voice perfectly fit Rudolf :)

maficmelody responds:

You made the chunky sounds of the elf being devoured, remember? I certainly do..

Edited for time constraint purposes. Emphasis on "short something", literally.

Thanks for the review! =)